High Precision Impulse Decoupled Stage
EZ-0730 | Key Features
- Y/X Stage with Vakuum Chuck
- Ultra High Speed
- Impulse Decoupled X Stage
- Short Move and Settle Time
- Repeatability in nm Range
- Reduced Weight due to Carbon Components
Intelligent design gives the EZ-0730 stage maximum rigidity and excellent repeatability, minimizing axis crosstalk.
- Impulse decoupling to minimize crosstalk even at high accelerations.
- Weight optimization by using carbon for the lower slide.
- Use of carbon structures with thermal expansion close to 0 to minimize harmful temperature effects.
- Extremely rigid chuck due to integrated flat 11-zone vacuum clamping device with high-precision tip/tilt adjustment using sophisticated pressure membrane technology.
- Minimization of disturbance forces emanating from the energy chain due to novel drag chain concept.
- Ironless drives and high-precision scales (Heidenhain LIP6 G0).
The machine bed is made of granite. The axes can be customized according to the customer’s requirements.
Applications: High-precision positioning, scanning, exposure, laser engraving, laser processes in general.
|Accuracy for Individual Axis, compensated|
|Differental Accuracy Y Axis, step to step (3σ)|
|Repeatability (3σ, bidirectional)|
|Position Stability Y at max. acceleration X|
|Settle Time X-Axis (stoke 4 mm, position error < 20 nm)|
|Vertical Straightness (X Axis)|
|Tip/Tilt Adjustment Range|
|Max. Speed unloaded (X/Y)|
|Max. Acceleration unloaded (X/Y)|
|Lower Axis (X)|
|Dimension B x W x H (without drag chain, incl. air springs)|
|Max. Payload (for dynamic applications)|
|Moving Mass Upper Axis (Y)|
|Moving Mass Lower Axis (X)|
|Intermediate Circuit Supply|
|Constant Force X (2 drives) / Y|
|Peak Force X / Y|
|Back-EMK ph-ph X / Y|
Interfaces and Environment
|Clean Room Suitability|
We offer the EZ-0730 stage with the following drive controller: